Export License Manager
Stay on top of your licenses and significantly reduce the risk of delays, fines, and possible loss of export privileges by automating export license activities and related processes
Stay on top of your export licenses
Descartes Visual Compliance™ Export License Manager saves you time and effort by helping to manage multi-authority export license information within a single, centralized system. With full audit-trail recording capabilities, keeping track of licensing activities has never been so easy.
How we can benefit you
Streamline your export license processes with a single solution
- Complete License Management
Use Export License Manager to maintain a complete license repository. Our solution handles licenses from multiple jurisdictions, helping you to stay on top of your licenses in one place.
- Easily Define RolesSet defined roles for every user, helping to ensure that everyone has access to the information they need, while securing the information they don’t.
- Automated NotificationsCustomized notifications create the alerts that best suit you. Get alerts based on expiration, exhaustion, or a number of other important trigger points for your business.
- Manage Hardware and Tech DataKeep track of hardware and tech data licenses, exceptions, and exemptions via one intuitive workflow.
Keep track of your license information, and get alerts when you’re approaching the limits you need to know about.
- Define trigger alert points
- System keeps track of license information
- Automated alerts on expiring licenses
- Reduced risk of shipping with an invalid license
Tech data exports tracking
Track tech data even though there are no physical shipments involved
- Track products without a part or serial number
- Keep track of all the ways data can be shared
- Record transfers of intangible assets
Generate reports to provide your current license statistics and statuses, as well as potential timelines for reapplying for new licenses.
- Detailed reporting capabilities
- Stay up-to-date with your export licenses
- Plan for license reapplication
- Ensure that no one is caught off-guard
Secure centralized management
Leverage a solution that enables collaboration, maintains an audit trail, and restricts access based on role
- Seamless fit with major business systems
- Single platform interface
- Company-wide visibility
- Global deployment
Solving compliance challenges
Discover how we helped organizations streamline their export processes
The initial feedback from the employees was, ‘this is awesome. This is a huge improvement, we love it.’ … Descartes Visual Compliance™ has managed to save us nearly 28,000 man-hours per year, and reduce our compliance risk exposure.
Due to the rising importance of compliance in our sector, we needed an automated screening solution that is efficient and highly reliable. Implementing the Descartes solution has resulted in a more systematic and efficient screening practice, which has significantly reduced costs and risks for the company and its clients.
Embedding Descartes Visual Compliance into our internally-developed systems and leveraging its automated screening capability has helped us to keep pace with the growing number of contracts that we manage. The technology increases capacity in the compliance team to focus on more strategic activities, such as training and internal stakeholder engagement.
You can’t grow your business if you keep doing manual screening. Descartes Visual Compliance was very easy to integrate into our existing ERP and sales platform. Now we have an automated way to check every order as it comes in. There’s no manual screening and we only have to go in to check when there is a flag.
By automating screening of our trade partner database against denied party lists and determining appropriate export license requirements, Argosy has realized a 75% productivity gain in our compliance practice. Descartes Visual Compliance has allowed us to focus more resources on international growth, better mitigate risk and ensure we achieve 100% trade compliance rates.
Streamline your compliance journey
Denied Party Screening
Comply with international trade regulations and avoid dealing with unauthorized parties.
Facilitate fast and accurate export classification decisions.
Streamline your export documentation, compliance, and licensing processes.