Efficiently review your potential matches from restricted and denied party screening while documenting every step of the decision-making process.
Take the right action to resolve your matches
Easily review your results in one place. Descartes Visual Compliance™ Resolution Manager provides a centralized system to resolve all potential matches. Records can be flagged for escalation, actioned, or cleared, with every step taken recorded by date and user.
How we can benefit you
Demonstrate your due diligence and verify your results
- Prioritize Actions
Organize your potential matches and easily prioritize them. Review all the available details before making your decision, or quickly resolve them with a single click.
- Responsible ResolutionRole-based access lets you define who can resolve matches and assign them based on alert level, screening source, division, and other easily defined categories.
- Escalation and AlertsEscalate potential matches and set up instant alerts to matches at a designated level, so you can take action immediately.
- Digital Paper TrailHelp to keep your decision-making process clear with the built-in recording system. Clarify why decisions were made and maintain a digital paper trail of all the details of the decision-making process.
Solving compliance challenges
Assisting companies in taking the right action at the right time
The initial feedback from the employees was, ‘this is awesome. This is a huge improvement, we love it.’ … Descartes Visual Compliance™ has managed to save us nearly 28,000 man-hours per year, and reduce our compliance risk exposure.
Due to the rising importance of compliance in our sector, we needed an automated screening solution that is efficient and highly reliable. Implementing the Descartes solution has resulted in a more systematic and efficient screening practice, which has significantly reduced costs and risks for the company and its clients.
Embedding Descartes Visual Compliance into our internally-developed systems and leveraging its automated screening capability has helped us to keep pace with the growing number of contracts that we manage. The technology increases capacity in the compliance team to focus on more strategic activities, such as training and internal stakeholder engagement.
You can’t grow your business if you keep doing manual screening. Descartes Visual Compliance was very easy to integrate into our existing ERP and sales platform. Now we have an automated way to check every order as it comes in. There’s no manual screening and we only have to go in to check when there is a flag.
By automating screening of our trade partner database against denied party lists and determining appropriate export license requirements, Argosy has realized a 75% productivity gain in our compliance practice. Descartes Visual Compliance has allowed us to focus more resources on international growth, better mitigate risk and ensure we achieve 100% trade compliance rates.
Click and Clear
Enjoy quick and straightforward processing of screening matches.
- Easily address all matches
- Workflow based
- Records decision-making
- Straightforward processing
Everything you need on one screen
Single touchpoint interface that is easy to navigate and use
- All information you need on one screen
- No multiple windows and tabs
- Convenient and streamlined
- Intuitive to use
More than just watch lists
Mitigate risk and avoid violations by employing precise and reliable screening solutions.
- Reduce the risk of violations
- Prompt risk notifications
- Identify individual or country restrictions
- Conduct business with confidence
No matter where your screening takes place and what actions were taken, all your activities are centralized in one system
- Easy to find information
- Straightforward to organize
- Role-based access
- Single source of truth
Streamline your compliance journey
Denied Party Screening
Comply with international trade regulations and avoid dealing with unauthorized parties.
Facilitate fast and accurate export classification decisions.
Streamline your export documentation, compliance, and licensing processes.