Travel Risk Manager
Help ensure traveling staff have the appropriate licenses for their tech data and services, and help prevent the unauthorized transfer of controlled technology.
Maintain control over where your data travels
Descartes Visual Compliance™ Travel Risk Manager gives you a centralized solution to review travel requests and help to ensure that controlled technologies taken overseas are handled compliantly.
How we can benefit you
Easily manage your travel request and approval process
- Centralized Review
Review, then approve or deny travel requests from a centralized location. Maintain a repository for your documents, and keep related parties in the know.
- Simplified Information GatheringCreate customized forms to collect travel details from stakeholders. Specify where additional information is needed and notify applicants directly.
- Detailed InformationRecord everything from locations, foreign nationals, documents, equipment, and even content of electronic devices, and always have detailed records ready.
- One-click Restricted Party ScreeningIntegrated seamlessly with our denied Party Screening solutions to facilitate a robust, proactive screening process.
- Comprehensive RecordkeepingMaintain a record of your travel request activities, and prove your due diligence.
Solving compliance challenges
Assisting organizations in managing and mitigating risk
The initial feedback from the employees was, ‘this is awesome. This is a huge improvement, we love it.’ … Descartes Visual Compliance™ has managed to save us nearly 28,000 man-hours per year, and reduce our compliance risk exposure.
Due to the rising importance of compliance in our sector, we needed an automated screening solution that is efficient and highly reliable. Implementing the Descartes solution has resulted in a more systematic and efficient screening practice, which has significantly reduced costs and risks for the company and its clients.
Embedding Descartes Visual Compliance into our internally-developed systems and leveraging its automated screening capability has helped us to keep pace with the growing number of contracts that we manage. The technology increases capacity in the compliance team to focus on more strategic activities, such as training and internal stakeholder engagement.
You can’t grow your business if you keep doing manual screening. Descartes Visual Compliance was very easy to integrate into our existing ERP and sales platform. Now we have an automated way to check every order as it comes in. There’s no manual screening and we only have to go in to check when there is a flag.
By automating screening of our trade partner database against denied party lists and determining appropriate export license requirements, Argosy has realized a 75% productivity gain in our compliance practice. Descartes Visual Compliance has allowed us to focus more resources on international growth, better mitigate risk and ensure we achieve 100% trade compliance rates.
Travel Risk Manager streamlines and simplifies the process of collecting information related to deemed export compliance
- Streamlined system
- Simple interface
- Easy-to-understand forms
- Easy-to-access documentation and records
Review submissions, request more information, and approve or deny requests from a single interface
- Review submissions
- Request more information
- Approve or deny requests
- Easy access to reference cases
Keep all parties up-to-date at all times
- Keep all parties up to date
- Set up user defined groups
- Communicate request status
Seamless fit with any existing compliance programs allowing you to create a centralized repository for existing processes and forms
- Seamless fit with existing systems
- Centralized repository
- Easy access to frequently used forms
- Create customizable forms
Streamline your compliance journey
Denied Party Screening
Comply with international trade regulations and avoid dealing with unauthorized parties.
Facilitate fast and accurate export classification decisions.
Streamline your export documentation, compliance, and licensing processes.