Product Trade Manager
Product Trade Manager gives you the power to organize, classify and review your product trade information so you can confidently manage your compliance requirements.
Securely maintain and verify your products, classification codes and other trade information
Our Product Trade Manager saves all your tariff and classification codes while managing other essential product trade information, including USML, Schedule B, and tariff-controlled goods. Store classifications from multiple government agencies—both U.S. and international—to help ensure your product trade information is valid, and up to date as controls change.
How we can benefit you
Maintain and verify products, classification codes, and other information with ease
- Organize your Classification Data
Your pertinent product details are kept in one easy-to-find place. You’ll save time by not having to repeat the work you’ve already done.
- Secure your RecordsProtect the integrity of your classification master data with audit recording—a user-specific approval process with role-based access.
- Access Time-Sensitive Data and AlertsExpired trade agreements or missing tariff classifications can be costly oversights. Descartes Visual Compliance™ Product Trade Manager’s intuitive dashboard alerts you to potential problems before they impact business. The “task assignment” feature further helps to ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
- Protect ComplianceProtects your product trade information and simplify meeting your ongoing classification obligations by combining compliance verification with recordkeeping.
- Search and shareRetrieve your product information quickly, and share it with employees or trade chain partners.
Solving compliance challenges
Making companies confident in their compliance due diligence—across all major industries and all around the world
The initial feedback from the employees was, ‘this is awesome. This is a huge improvement, we love it.’ … Descartes Visual Compliance™ has managed to save us nearly 28,000 man-hours per year, and reduce our compliance risk exposure.
Due to the rising importance of compliance in our sector, we needed an automated screening solution that is efficient and highly reliable. Implementing the Descartes solution has resulted in a more systematic and efficient screening practice, which has significantly reduced costs and risks for the company and its clients.
Embedding Descartes Visual Compliance into our internally-developed systems and leveraging its automated screening capability has helped us to keep pace with the growing number of contracts that we manage. The technology increases capacity in the compliance team to focus on more strategic activities, such as training and internal stakeholder engagement.
You can’t grow your business if you keep doing manual screening. Descartes Visual Compliance was very easy to integrate into our existing ERP and sales platform. Now we have an automated way to check every order as it comes in. There’s no manual screening and we only have to go in to check when there is a flag.
By automating screening of our trade partner database against denied party lists and determining appropriate export license requirements, Argosy has realized a 75% productivity gain in our compliance practice. Descartes Visual Compliance has allowed us to focus more resources on international growth, better mitigate risk and ensure we achieve 100% trade compliance rates.
Determine where your goods are in the export compliance process with a full range of status indicators and alerts
- Centralized alert and status dashboard
- Streamlined task workflows
- Prioritizes records requiring action
- Intuitively designed screen
From high-level summaries to fully detailed reports and reviews, the reporting capabilities provide audit-ready records.
- Detailed reviews and reports
- Supporting data for an audit
- Easy access to all data
- For internal or external use
Time-saving bulk updates
Input multiple data fields at once to keep product trade information up-to-date as efficiently as possible.
- Easily adapt to changing requirements
- Multiple data inputs
- Time-saving processes
- Stay on top of updates
Meet the needs of global operations
Ensure everyone is on the same page and using the same processes with a solution that works the way you work
- Seamless fit with major business systems
- Single platform interface
- Company-wide access
- Global deployment
Streamline your compliance journey
Denied Party Screening
Comply with international trade regulations and avoid dealing with unauthorized parties.
Facilitate fast and accurate export classification decisions.
Streamline your export documentation, compliance, and licensing processes.