Oracle Watch List Screening
Determine directly in your Oracle® Global Trade Management (GTM) system that your customers, vendors, and other business partners are not on restricted or denied party screening lists, as well as verify that your orders are not destined for sanctioned and embargoed countries.
Why Descartes Visual Compliance™?
Our screening solution automatically checks customers and vendors against denied party lists directly in your Oracle E-Business Suite.
For Oracle-GTM users, we invite you to learn why so many organizations have put their trust in us for their denied party list and sanction content, the quickest and easiest way to enhance your global compliance program.
How we can benefit you
Easily enhance your organization’s compliance program with Oracle watch list screening and trade content
- Automated Screening
Screen your business contacts against a comprehensive set of U.S. government and internationally published sanctioned, restricted and denied party watch lists.
- Automatic VerificationEnhance your compliance workflow with results returned directly in your Oracle E-Business and GTM environment.
- Real Time AlertsReceive alerts in real time so you can address matches returned and stop potential compliance issues before they become a violation.
- Superior Record KeepingRely on a built-in audit trail to help ensure screening activities are recorded so that compliance can be proven in the event of an official audit.
- Straightforward ConfigurationIntegrate Descartes Visual Compliance into Oracle via API connectivity and with the help of our implementation team. Leverage configurations specific to Oracle.
- Oracle-GTM Trade ContentLeverage current, accurate trade content, already verified and sorted. Simply plug into your Oracle-GTM application.
Solving compliance challenges
Making companies confident in their denied party screening with industry-leading compliance solutions
The initial feedback from the employees was, ‘this is awesome. This is a huge improvement, we love it.’ … Descartes Visual Compliance™ has managed to save us nearly 28,000 man-hours per year, and reduce our compliance risk exposure.
Due to the rising importance of compliance in our sector, we needed an automated screening solution that is efficient and highly reliable. Implementing the Descartes solution has resulted in a more systematic and efficient screening practice, which has significantly reduced costs and risks for the company and its clients.
Embedding Descartes Visual Compliance into our internally-developed systems and leveraging its automated screening capability has helped us to keep pace with the growing number of contracts that we manage. The technology increases capacity in the compliance team to focus on more strategic activities, such as training and internal stakeholder engagement.
You can’t grow your business if you keep doing manual screening. Descartes Visual Compliance was very easy to integrate into our existing ERP and sales platform. Now we have an automated way to check every order as it comes in. There’s no manual screening and we only have to go in to check when there is a flag.
By automating screening of our trade partner database against denied party lists and determining appropriate export license requirements, Argosy has realized a 75% productivity gain in our compliance practice. Descartes Visual Compliance has allowed us to focus more resources on international growth, better mitigate risk and ensure we achieve 100% trade compliance rates.
Minimize human error
Ensure your business is in compliance with mandatory international trade, export and financial regulations
- Seamless integration
- Streamlined workflows
- Minimize oversights and errors
- Company-wide visibility
Leverage up-to-date, comprehensive list content data that’s refreshed daily to reflect changes.
- Formatted for Oracle
- Current and accurate
- Large database of lists
- Easy maintenance
Get up-and-running quickly
Designed to be easily deployed, with minimal IT resources required from the customer side.
- Straightforward implementation
- Integration specialists available
- Minimal IT resources required
- Expedited deployment
Comprehensive up-to-date content and seamless updates
Our solutions help ensure your compliance program is working with the most up-to-date restricted and denied party screening lists available
- Timely list updates
- Emerging regulatory coverage
- Compiled by dedicated research team
- From official sources
Questions about Integrated Screening?
If you have more questions about our solution or denied party screening feel free to reach out.
Streamline your compliance journey
Denied Party Screening
Comply with international trade regulations and avoid dealing with unauthorized parties.
Facilitate fast and accurate export classification decisions.
Streamline your export documentation, compliance, and licensing processes.