Why Visual Compliance Restricted party Screening Solutions for Oracle® Applications?
Because staying compliant doesn't have to be difficult! It was that thinking—that trade, financial, and export-related compliance can be effortless—that went into developing our automated restricted party list and sanction screening solutions designed for ease-of-use in applications like Oracle® E-Business Suite and Oracle®–Global Trade Management.
Built upon our renowned Visual Compliance suite of international trade management solutions, it's the same software that businesses across the world have seamlessly integrated into a wide-range of business systems and applications, and the same denied and restricted party list and sanction data content used by organizations that are discerning about their export, trade and financial (OFAC) compliance program.
Whether you choose Visual Compliance–Trade Content for Oracle®–GTM, or our Visual Compliance–Integrated Screening for Oracle® applications, the benefits are many. We invite you to see for yourself:
Jump to a product:
Visual Compliance–Trade Content For Oracle®–GTM features:
How they benefit you:
- Includes a large variety of restricted parties lists including OFAC (Specially Designated Nationals), BIS, law enforcement-related wanted persons, international, and more.
- Helps ensure you're casting as wide a net as possible on your mission to remain export, trade, and OFAC compliant.
- Up-to-date, comprehensive international denied, debarred, and restricted party list content data that's refreshed daily to reflect changes made by government agencies.
- Lessens the chance that an individual or entity will slip through the cracks.
- Current, accurate content is automatically delivered into your system, already verified and sorted.
- Reduces time spent having to sort results to find relevant matches.
- Implementation is easy; it simply plugs into your existing Oracle®–EBS application.
- Little-to-no IT or other resources required to integrate.
- Leverages the same trade content used in Visual Compliance's own restricted party screening solutions.
- It's data you can trust, because it's what powers the Visual Compliance Oracle®-certified plugin and Visual Compliance–Integrated Screening for Oracle® Applications!
Integrated Screening for Oracle® Applications features:
How they benefit you:
- Ensures your business is in compliance with mandatory international trade, export and financial regulations
- Lessens the chance that your business will be subjected to fines, denial of export privileges, or even criminal charges
- Notifies you immediately whether it’s safe to do business with customers and vendors, and that orders aren't destined for sanctioned countries
- Reduces time spent pursuing leads with whom you cannot do business
- Offers flexibility in results reporting and sends real-time alerts for immediate intervention
- You determine who receives flagged search results, and how you handle them
Integrates seamlessly with your existing Oracle® software
- Whether you're implementing our ready-made add-in for your existing Oracle® EBS application or integrating with another Oracle® environment—no additional resources are necessary and there is no impact to the average user
- Searches against a comprehensive set of restricted party lists
- You can be assured that you’re screening against U.S. and international lists that cover export, trade and financial transactions
- Checks for restricted and denied parties automatically, in real time, whenever you enter a new customer or vendor, or modify an existing one
- Compliance management is straightforward and simple
- Eliminates time spent manually searching restricted party lists
- Frees up additional resources for core activities
- Pulls reports of your RPS activity with ease
- View the history of your restricted party searches; filter by date(s)
Visual Compliance-Integrated Screening for Oracle® Applications and Trade Content For Oracle®–GTM are just some of the tools in an entire suite of compliance software solutions available from Visual Compliance.
Should you require more than restricted party and sanction screening to fulfill your compliance obligations, we invite you to learn more about our family of international trade, financial and export-related compliance software.