Whether your organization is looking for global trade management software that screens for restricted parties and sanctioned countries directly in Oracle® E-Business Suite, or you're looking to leverage a trusted trade content data services provider to enhance your Oracle®-Global Trade Management (GTM) system, Visual Compliance® is the answer.
Our software automatically checks customers and vendors against government-issued lists of individuals and businesses with whom you cannot do business, or with whom there may be restrictions, directly in your existing Oracle® E-Business Suite. At the same time, it searches for sanctioned and embargoed countries. All of this happens, giving you the reassurance that your business is, and remains, compliant in a challenging regulatory environment.
For Oracle®–GTM users, we invite you to learn why so many organizations have put their trust in Visual Compliance, long recognizing that leveraging our trade content is one of the quickest and easiest ways to bolster their existing global compliance programs.
Why Visual Compliance®?
Visual Compliance–Trade Content for Oracle®–GTM
- Provides up-to-date, comprehensive international trade content data that's refreshed daily.
- Offers content from a variety of restricted parties watch lists including OFAC, BIS, law enforcement-related wanted persons, Specially Designated Nationals, international, and more.
- Automatically delivers current, accurate content into your Oracle®–GTM application, already verified and sorted
- Integrates seamlessly; it simply plugs into your existing Oracle®–GTM application.
Visual Compliance–Integrated Screening for Oracle® E-Business Suite
- Automatically checks customers, suppliers and other business parties against a comprehensive set of U.S. government and international restricted party lists.
- Delivers alerts in real time so you can escalate matches and stop potential compliance issues before they become a problem.
- Provides superior record-keeping capabilities and a built-in audit trail.
- Configuration is simple and versatile, and fits seamlessly into your current processes.