Whether your organization is looking for international trade management software that optimizes compliance activities by screening for restricted parties and sanctioned countries directly in your Oracle® application, or you're looking to leverage a trusted trade content data services provider to enhance your Oracle®-Global Trade Management (GTM) system, Visual Compliance® is the answer.
Our software automatically checks customers and vendors against government-issued lists of individuals and businesses with whom you cannot do business, or with whom there may be restrictions, directly in your existing Oracle® E-Business Suite. At the same time, it searches for sanctioned and embargoed countries. All of this happens automatically, giving you the reassurance that your business is, and remains, compliant with domestic and international regulations.
For Oracle®–GTM users, we invite you to learn why so many organizations have put their trust in Visual Compliance for their denied and restricted party list and sanction content, long recognizing that leveraging our resources is one of the quickest and easiest ways to bolster their existing global compliance programs.
Why Visual Compliance®?
Visual Compliance–Trade Content for Oracle®–GTM
- Provides up-to-date, comprehensive international denied, debarred, and restricted party list content data that's refreshed daily to reflect changes made by government agencies.
- Offers content from a variety of restricted parties watch lists including OFAC, BIS, law enforcement-related wanted persons, Specially Designated Nationals, international, and more.
- Automatically delivers current, accurate content into your Oracle®–GTM application, already verified and sorted
- Integrates seamlessly; it simply plugs into your existing Oracle®–GTM application.
Visual Compliance–Integrated Screening for Oracle®
- Automatically checks customers, suppliers and other business parties against a comprehensive set of U.S. government and international restricted party lists.
- Delivers alerts in real time so you can escalate matches and stop potential compliance issues before they become a problem.
- Provides superior record-keeping capabilities and a built-in audit trail.
- Configuration is simple and versatile, and fits seamlessly into your current processes.
Visual Compliance is an Oracle Gold Partner and an Authorized Trade Content Provider.