Whether you use SAP®–GTS and are looking to leverage some of the most trusted SPL content data in the industry, or you're seeking a sanctioned party list screening solution that will work directly in your SAP® software, Descartes Visual Compliance™ is the answer.
For SAP®-GTS users, we invite you to learn why so many organizations have put their trust in Descartes Visual Compliance for their sanctioned party list content, long recognizing that leveraging our resources is one of the quickest and easiest ways to bolster their existing global compliance programs.
For those looking to improve compliance and reduce risk by automating your global trade transactions, our software automatically checks customers and vendors against sanctioned party lists directly in your SAP® application. All of this happens automatically, giving you the reassurance that your business is, and remains, compliant with domestic and international regulations.
Why Descartes Visual Compliance?
Descartes Visual Compliance–Trade Content for
- Provides up-to-date, comprehensive sanctioned party list content data that's refreshed daily to reflect changes made by government agencies.
- Offers content from a variety of sanctioned parties lists including OFAC, BIS, law enforcement-related wanted persons, Specially Designated Nationals, international, and more.
- Automatically delivers current, accurate content into your SAP®–GTS application, already verified and sorted.
- Integrates seamlessly; it simply plugs into your existing SAP®–GTS application.
Descartes Visual Compliance–Integrated Screening
- Automatically checks customers, suppliers and other business parties against a comprehensive set of U.S. government and international sanctioned party lists.
Delivers alerts in real time so you can escalate matches and stop potential compliance issues before they become a problem.
- Provides superior record-keeping capabilities and a built-in audit trail.
- Configuration is simple and versatile, and fits seamlessly into your current processes.