Why Visual Compliance Sanctioned Party List Screening Solutions for SAP® Applications?
Because staying compliant doesn't have to be difficult! It was that thinking—that trade, financial and export-related compliance can be effortless—that went into developing our automated sanction party list (SPL) screening solutions designed for ease-of-use in SAP® applications and business systems.
Built upon our renowned Visual Compliance suite of global trade management solutions, it's the same software that businesses across the world have seamlessly integrated into a wide-range of ERPs, and the same SPL content used by organizations that are discerning about their export, trade and financial (OFAC) compliance program.
Whether you choose Visual Compliance–Trade Content for SAP®–GTS, our Visual Compliance SAP®-certified plugin or Visual Compliance–Integrated Screening for SAP® Applications, the benefits are many. We invite you to see for yourself:
Jump to a product:
Visual Compliance–Trade Content for SAP®–GTS features
How they benefit you:
- Includes a large variety of sanctioned parties lists including OFAC (Specially Designated Nationals), BIS, law enforcement-related wanted persons, international, and more.
Helps ensure you're casting as wide a net as possible on your mission to remain export, trade and OFAC compliant.
- Up-to-date, comprehensive international sanctioned party list content data that's refreshed daily to reflect changes made by government agencies.
- Lessens the chance that an individual or entity will slip through the cracks.
- Current, accurate content is automatically delivered into your system, already verified and sorted.
- Reduces time spent having to sort results to find relevant matches.
- Implementation is easy; it simply plugs into your existing SAP®–GTS application.
Little-to-no IT or other resources required to integrate.
Leverages the same trade content used in Visual Compliance's own sanctioned party screening solutions.
- It's data you can trust, because it's what powers the Visual Compliance SAP®-certified plugin and Visual Compliance–Integrated Screening for SAP® Applications!
Visual Compliance SAP®-certified plugin and
Visual Compliance–Integrated Screening for SAP® Applications features
How they benefit you:
- Help ensures your business is in compliance with mandatory international trade, export, and OFAC regulations.
- Lessens the chance that your business will be subjected to fines, denial of export privileges, or even criminal charges
- Notifies you immediately whether it's safe to do business with a new customer, supplier, or other business parties.
- Reduces time spent pursuing leads with whom you cannot do business.
- Offers flexibility in results reporting and sends real-time alerts for immediate intervention.
- You determine who receives flagged search results, and how you handle them.
Integrates seamlessly with your existing SAP® application or ERP.
- Little-to-no additional resources are necessary and there is minimal impact to the average user once up and running.
Searches against a comprehensive set of sanctioned and restricted party lists.
- You can be assured that you're screening against U.S. and international lists that cover export, trade, and financial (OFAC) transactions.
- Checks for Sanctioned and restricted parties automatically, in real time, whenever you enter a new customer, supplier, or other party, or modify an existing one.
Compliance management is straightforward and simple.
- Eliminates time spent manually searching restricted party lists.
- Frees up additional resources for core business activities.
Pulls reports of your sanctioned party screening activity with ease.
- View the history of your sanctioned party screening activity; filter and search by multiple search criteria.