Whether you use SAP®–GTS and are looking to leverage some of the most trusted trade content data in the industry, or you're seeking a sanctioned party screening solution that will work directly in your SAP® applications or ERP, you've come to the right place.
We invite you to learn why so many organizations have put their trust in Visual Compliance; long recognizing that leveraging our trade content is one of the quickest and easiest ways to bolster their existing global trade compliance program.
When it comes to screening, choose how you do it with two powerful sanctioned party screening solutions: the Visual Compliance SAP®-certified plugin or Visual Compliance–Integrated Screening. Whichever one best suits your needs, you can be assured that screening is being done consistently, reliably, automatically—and directly in your SAP® application, giving you the reassurance that your business is, and remains, compliant in a challenging regulatory environment.
Why Visual Compliance?
Visual Compliance–Trade Content for
Provides up-to-date, comprehensive international trade content data that's refreshed daily.
- Offers content from a variety of sanctioned parties lists including OFAC, BIS, law enforcement-related wanted persons, Specially Designated Nationals, international, and more.
- Automatically delivers current, accurate content into your SAP®–GTS application, already verified and sorted.
- Integrates seamlessly; it simply plugs into your existing SAP®–GTS application.
Visual Compliance SAP®-certified plugin and
Visual Compliance–Integrated Screening
- Automatically checks customers, suppliers and other business parties against a comprehensive set of U.S. government and international sanctioned party lists.
Delivers alerts in real time so you can escalate matches and stop potential compliance issues before they become a problem.
- Provides superior record-keeping capabilities and a built-in audit trail.
- Configuration is simple and versatile, and fits seamlessly into your current processes.