Keep your business moving forward while proactively avoiding the risk of a compliance violation in an ever-changing regulatory environment. Visual Compliance for Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives you the confidence of knowing that your transactions and business dealings are being screened automatically.
Visual Compliance for Microsoft Dynamics 365 works directly within your common data service to screen individuals and entities against hundreds of restricted, sanctioned and denied party watch lists. Results are returned instantaneously, allowing you to make informed decisions quickly—before your business is impacted. Because, at the end of the day, your organization is responsible for avoiding potential violations that can lead to fines and other penalties.
Why Visual Compliance for Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Restricted and Denied Party Screening Compliance Made Easy
- Automatically screens your business contacts against a comprehensive set of U.S. government and internationally published sanctioned, restricted and denied party watch lists.
- Delivers alerts in real time so you can address matches returned and stop potential compliance issues before they become a violation.
- Provides superior record-keeping capabilities and a built-in audit trail. All records screened are stored with both a time and date stamp.
Integrates seamlessly with your Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment
- Configuration is simple and versatile; our implementation team will work to seamlessly integrate Visual Compliance into your existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment.
Verification is automatic and results are returned directly in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment.
- Searches international trade content data that's refreshed daily, helping to ensure that your results are always up to date.